Together we aspire to be a community where everyone feels valued and safe, achievements are recognized and celebrated and we learn together and develop as individuals. In Fishermoss School everyone is encouraged to be the best they can be.
Values: Respect – Honesty – Responsibility – Kindness – Hardworking
Together at Fishermoss School we aspire to –
|Successful Learners||Confident Individuals|
|Responsible Citizens||Effective Contributors|
Simplified version of aims devised by pupils
Together we aspire to make Fishermoss School a happy, healthy and safe place for learning by encouraging everyone to:
- Be confident, kind, honest, respectful and polite.
- Accept and appreciate ourselves and others for who we all are.
- Be responsible, taking care of ourselves, each other and the environment.
- Be positive and keen to succeed.
- Do our best, work hard and achieve success.
- Have our say and contribute to making the school a better place.
- Work well with others.
- Follow the Golden Rules.